Terms and conditions
LACANTOURS VIAJES DECLARES:
Lacantours Viajes organizer of the tourist packages detailed in this publication, declares that it is an intermediary between the user of these packages and the companies or persons that take part in the services offered, such as hotels, restaurants, ground transportation, etc.
Lacantours Viajes, is not be liable for any loss, damage, flight changes, delay, injury, accident or robbery suffered by the user of these packages, however caused, for any reason beyond its control.
The user accepts the terms and conditions established by the lenders of service contracted by Lacantours Viajes and exempts Lacantours Viajes from any responsibility if these terms and conditions are not fully accomplished.
The companies contracted during the tour and Lacantours Viajes are individually responsible, and the latter only acts as an intermediary if there is a need to claim a refund of an anticipated payment done by the user. If for any reason beyond its control the service lender cannot provide the services contracted in a partial or total way, Lacantours Viajes will only claim the refund on behalf of its client of the corresponding quantity but will not have any other liability or commitment.
Any service that is not used voluntarily will not have a right of claim or refund.
When Lacantours Viajes cancels any tour for reasons foreign to the tourist, it must refund the total quantity of early payments that the tourist has made.
Lacantours Viajes has the right to cancel any tour if the company considers it convenient, for reasons foreign to the agencies, and is obliged to refund the total quantity of early payments.
The fact that the client makes a total o partial payment for the package of its election implies that the client accepts these terms and conditions.
The 4* star hotels that Lacantours Viajes has agreements with are:
In San Cristóbal de las Casas:
Diego de Mazariegos Hotel, Ciudad Real Hotel, Best Western La Noria Hotel, Casa Mexicana Hotel and Casa Vieja Hotel. (None of these hotels have swimming pool due to the weather conditions of San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas).
Ciudad Real Hotel, Chablis Hotel, Maya Tulipanes Hotel, Nututún Hotel (All of these have swimming pool).
All of the listed hotels are authorized by the Federal Tourism Secretariat as 4 star hotels.
In case there is no room availability in any of the above listed hotels Lacantours Viajes will contract a 3 stars or higher level Hotel and will make the corresponding change of tariff.
Lacantours Viajes is not responsible for any harm caused in any of the mentioned hotels.
The hotel check in must be done by the tourist the same day of arrival to each destination. Check in at the hotels can be done as of 15:00 hrs. and check out must be no later than 13:00 hrs. In the even the passenger arrives before 15:00 hrs. it is possible that you may not be able to check in until 15:00hrs. On the day of departure the passengers must check out on time to avoid extra charges.
- The published prices are in Mexican Pesos except when specified.
- The published prices are subject to changes without previous notice.
- Reservations are made when Lacantours Viajes receives a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the tour, the balance must be paid at least 5 days in advance of the date of departure. Reservations will be valid when Lacantours Viajes confirms and has received 100% of the total price of the tour Once a tourist has made a reservation of any of the tours published, this implies that the tourist has read and accepts these terms and conditions.
- When the passenger voluntarily cancels a contracted tour for a specific date, there will be no charge if the cancellation is made 31 days prior to the date of departure. If the cancellation is made between 30 and 16 days there will be a charge of 1,500 Mexican Pesos per person. Between 15 and 3 days there will be charges of 50% of the cost of the tour. If the contracted tour is cancelled with less than 48 hours in advance of the departure date the client will be charged the total price of the tour.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to run a tour if not specified otherwise.
- The tours are refundable only if cancelled 31 days in advance of departure date.
- Coupons for gasoline expenses or any other kind of discount coupon are not accepted.